We specialize in haircuts for curly hair. Our price structure reflects the educational level of our stylists and technicians, which is determined by training and years of experience. We would also like to stress to new clients that if a Junior stylist level 3 - 2 member of staff is chosen to color or cut the hair they will always seek the confirmation of the Master Hair Aritist/Owner Valdéh before they commence. Valdéh does not accept discounts. All discounts valid only for Junior Stylist Level 1-3.
At Curl Revolution, we've done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our customers' needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at 214-705-9444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: It's there a Hair Type Chart that tells me what to do with my hair type?
A: Yes, Determining one's exact hair type will lead you to a better hair style and the proper care.
Q: My hair its bushy and big, and I will like my hairdresser to minimize my bulkiness, can he use
thinning shears, razor or the open shears method?
A: ABSOLUTELY NOT, NEVER! This will cause your hair to frizz even more. The OPEN SHEARS
METHOD works like a razor shredding the hair cuticle, therefore making the hair frizzy when
it growth out.
Q: What should I do if I want to control the bulkiness in my hair?
A: Make sure to ask you hairdresser for the Specialty Cut.
Q: How do I control frizz in my hair?
A: When hair its wet be sure to apply a water soluble hair gel.
Q: What's the best way to apply hair gel?
A: Always apply on wet hair from roots to end, making sure you cover the hair 100%
How to a Style
1) Shampoo and condition
2) With a wide tooth comb detangle hair while conditioner is in hair.
3) Rinse well
4) Use a Microfiber towel and dry gently
5) Flip your hair upside down
6) Comb your hair with your fingers
7) Apply a nickel size Cream on your hands then apply to hair from roots to ends
8) Apply a nickel size Gel on your hands then apply to hair from roots to ends
Making sure you cover 100% of the hair
9) After completion of application use a dry Microfiber towel and proceed to scrunch the hair from the ends to the scalp.
11) flip hair look in the mirror make sure the hair is going in the direction you meant and is free of tangles.
12) Now you are ready to diffuse
13) For more curls let hair end rest on the diffuser and bring to scalp
14) For less tight curls apply heat from side to side.
For Discounts: Sign Up
Text 214.707.5554 | Main 214.705.9444
Serving all the Dallas Texas area including: Frisco | Plano | McKinney | Allen | The Colony | Denton | Lewisville | Flower Mound | Addison | Carrolton | Richardson |
Sign up now and become one of the first to know about our best deals and discounts.
Curl Revolution Salon 8355 Gaylord Parkway Ste. 300-130 Frisco, TX 75034
2008 -2016 Copyright © Curl Revolution Salon | All Rights reserved